Happy Buyer: What's in the TFS product box?
Ever wondered what you get when you pay the few thousand dollars for a Team Foundation Server ?
Contents of the Product Box:
- Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server (1 CD with Microsoft Genuine hologram )
- MSDN Library (3 CDs)
On the Team Foundation Server CD, labeled "VSTFD1", you'll find the following folders:
- \: Team Foundation Server Installation  & Administrator's Guides 
- \atdt: Team Foundation Server (For Single-Server installations)
- \at & \dt: Team Foundation Server - Application and Data Tier (for Dual-Server installations)
- \build: Team Foundation Server Build (aka Team Build)
- \KB913393: Hotfix KB913393 for ASP.NET 
- "The asp.net hotfix is to be able to support large files attachments in asp.net. Currently TFS rely on this functionality to be existing and would fail if it is not."
- \proxy: Team Foundation Proxy
- \SQLServerKB: Hotfix KB914595 for SQL Server 
- "The SQL hotfix is for analysis services to fix some issues emerging during the processing of cubes in the warehouse that affect performance and cause other undesired behaviors."
- \tfc: Team Foundation Client (aka Team Explorer)