Quick Tip: Quick formatting in PowerPoint 2013
Formatting in PowerPoint can become a hassle if you can't find the feature you need. While Ribbon has improved the ease of use, there are still time where you will find yourself randomly scrolling through the tabs to get what you need. Fortunately, PowerPoint 2013 made it even easier for you to format your objects without the need to go through the ribbon. To do so, simply right click on the object you are editing. This will bring up a quick format toolbar which provides different format tools depending on what you are editing.
For instance, right clicking on
1) Shape or border of textbox - bring up a quick format toolbar that allows you to edit the Style, Fill and Outline.
2) Image - allows you to edit the Style and Crop the image.
3) Video - allows you to edit the Style, Trim and Start on click or automatically.
4) SmartArt - allows you to edit the Style, Color and Layout.
5) Chart - allows you to edit the Fill and Outline