Red Gate - ANTS Profiler
If you are using the Red Gate - ANTS Profiler I suggest you check their web site as they have recently released version 2.7 and it’s a free maintenance release.
And if you aren't using ANTS yet and need a profiler I suggest you go to their site and download the trial version and give it a try. I have been using it for some time now and think it’s a great tool :-)
These are the fixes according to their website:
Vista compatibility, UI tweaks, engineering for larger code bases and bug fixes
- The timings for recursive methods are now accurate (in previous versions they had a tendency to grow alarmingly)
- We have built ANTS Profiler 2.7 with .NET 2.0. This means that you only need to have .NET 2.0 installed to use the tool. This has the knock on effect that 2.7 will work on Vista beta 2.
- We have fixed the bug with profiling ASP.NET on machines that have both .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 installed. This is a fairly common problem reported on the forums under ‘Error: The web application has not loaded the .NET Framework’.
- When profiling ASP.NET on Windows 2003 Server we no longer stop the web server to profile a web site. This means that people can profile a particular ASP.NET web app, but still keep all their other web apps running as normal
- Some multithreaded apps were causing the profiler to crash. We have fixed this in 2.7.
- Small UI tweaks to improve usability
- We have improved the logging so that if anything does go wrong we can offer better informed support.