Internet Explorer 7 Release Notes have been updated.
Too many people are *still* not reading the release notes. So let's call out what I see biting users the most often:
1) "Do not reinstall any version of Microsoft Windows in any way after you install Internet Explorer 7. Do not upgrade in place or upgrade to a new edition. The workaround is to remove Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2, install operating system updates, and then reinstall Internet Explorer."
2) "Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 sometimes hangs when navigating between open tabs, such as gmail and Yahoo mail. To work around this problem, use the Phishing Filter option under the Tools menu to disable the phishing filter. Only use this workaround when you encounter sites that are hanging; reenable the phishing filter as soon as you return to browsing sites that do not hang. "
3) "The MSN 1.02 toolbar crashes Internet Explorer 7. The workaround is to disable the toolbar, using manage add-ons, or uninstall it."
4) "When you manually check a web site for phishing by clicking on the Tools Menu option, Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 does not open an error page if it detects a phishing site. IE7 simply changes the color of the address bar to red and marks the site as phishing next to the address bar."
5) "Installing the Google desktop crashes Internet Explorer 7 when opening new tabs. The workaround for this issue is to disable web indexing on the Google desktop, or to keep the blank tab splash page in place. "