Free webinar on Typemock Isolator V7
Next Wednesday (the 22nd of February) Typemock are running a free webinar ‘Isolator V7 Preview: A New Perspective on Unit Testing’.
It will be showcasing
- Immediate feedback of newly introduced bugs with a new autorunner.
- Pinpoint identification of the bug's location with the failed-test analyzer.
- Visual coverage of which part of your code is covered
- Powerful mocking, guaranteeing that you can write tests for any code, whether new code or legacy code
- Industry integration with major development tools
All attendees get a free beta license for the new V7 product.
Read the complete post at http://blogs.blackmarble.co.uk/blogs/rfennell/post/2012/02/20/Free-webinar-on-Typemock-Isolator-V7.aspx