String Extension Methods
Haven't posted in a while and don't have a lot of time today so I'll just throw up a copy of the string extension methods I've been using over the years. Summary of the provided functions (note that not all of them have been fully tested).
- Combine - Basically acts like String.Join but handles cases where the delimiters are already part of the string.
- Is... - Equivalent to Char.Is... but applies to an entire string.
- Left/Right - Gets the leftmost/rightmost N characters in a string.
- LeftOf/RightOf - Gets the portion of a string to the left/right of a character or string.
- Mid - Gets a portion of a string.
- IndexOfNone/LastIndexOfNone - Finds the index of the first character NOT IN a list of tokens.
- ReplaceAll - Replaces all occurrences of a token with another token.
- ToCamel/ToPascal - Camel or Pascal cases a string.
- ToMultipleWords - Pretty prints a string such as taking SomeValue and converting it to "Some Value".