Microsoft TechDays 2010 Portugal – My Sessions Overall feedback
So TechDays 2010 Portugal already ended and it was a very interesting 3 day Event. In terms of Contents I would say that it was one of the best I’ve ever been, and so I think that tells it all.
In this years event I did several talks, in several different areas of expertise and I got some very positive feedback and also some very helpful feedback, that I’ll take into account in my next presentations.
So in order to maintain the Sessions running, even though the event already ended I’ll post my materials here and would like to ear more comments from you, as well as answer all your questions, and do some more deep dive into the session contents and also the areas we talked about.
So here’s a list of my TechDays 2010 Portugal talks:
- “Workflow Services and Windows Server AppFabric – How they work great together”
- “Scale your Data-tier with Windows Server AppFabric Caching”
- “Event Driven Architecture: When, Why and How?”
- “Introduction to Silverlight 4.0”
- “Microsoft Silverlight Analytics Framework”
- “WCF RIA Services – Deep-Dive”
- “Entity Framework 4.0 and Beyond”
I hope you find this several Sessions interesting.