New TFS Work Item Status Board from Telerik
I just found out that Telerik has just announced a new tool for visualizing work in TFS. The application is build with WPF and has a really slick UI:
Key features of the TFS Work Item Manager include:
- Work Item grid filtering, grouping, and aggregation
- Area and Iteration filtering using single and multi select modes
- Filter query results using a tree of areas or iterations
- Unique Task board view of work items independent from any process templatePrint work item cards for the board in your room
- Paste clipboard contents into a work item
- "New Query by example” saves your query for other team members
- Search the title and description of query results as you type
- Built with RadControls for WPF
There's also a configurable dashboard to go with this and both tools should work with the MSF project templates.
You can download the Telerik Tools for Team System here. And it's free!