Four systems updated, one Windows 8 Pro, the other three being Windows 7 home Premium.
Absolutely no issues to report, not even with IE10. I have no idea why so many have problems with it.
I can hear people saying that it’s ok for me because I know what I am doing, but the truth is that it is what I DON’T do.
- make any changes hardly to Windows default settings
- tweak anything to make it run better
- ever run registry cleaners
- install programs that are quite obviously going to be incompatible
- run anything in compatibility mode, not programs and especially not hardware drivers
- add junk like themes, mouse pointers etc
These are the secrets of success, and have brought me through many a Patch Tuesday unscathed..
Wed, Jul 10 2013 8:20