How to disable the keyboard scroll wheel after having gotten it to work by installing the Win 7 driver until the next reboot. BTW, this is the ultimate detrimental side effect.
Depress the SLEEP key..
Now, when one wakes the computer by swishing the mouse around, the keyboard scroll wheel does absolutely nothing except take up real estate on the left side of the keyboard.
- Never put the computer to sleep
- Change the keyboard for a less annoying model
- Carefully shape a piece of duct tape and apply over the scroll wheel (Canada only)
- Shoot the scroll wheel (USA only)
- Petition the government to legislate against keyboards with scroll wheels (Europe only)
Fri, Apr 10 2009 21:36