Book 3: Navigating Xcode 5 - Now Available in the iBooks Store
Apple has approved "Book 3: Navigating Xcode 5" and it is now available in the iBooks Store.
NOTE: If you own an iPad or Mac running Mavericks, this is THE version of the book to purchase. Based on the size limitations Amazon places on Kindle books, the iBooks version of all of my books are far superior to the Kindle versions because they include:
- Embedded HD videos (rather than streaming from our web site)
- High Definition Images
- Superior glossary and linking capabilities
What's New in this Version of Book 3
In this version, I have:
- Completely updated for iOS 7 and Xcode 5
- 11 all-new step-by-step videos
- 95% of the images have been replaced
- 30% of the book's text has changed
If you already own Book 3, this update is free to you! Just go to the iBooks app, and download the updated book!
To make a new purchase of this book, navigate to the following link on your iPad or Mac:
All the best!
Author: iOS App Development for Non-Programmers book series