Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2009
Today Microsoft released 5 critical updates. If you have not updated your computer(s) yet, then check with Microsoft Update website.
- MS09-045 - Vulnerability in JScript Scripting Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution (971961)
- MS09-049 - Vulnerability in Wireless LAN AutoConfig Service Could Allow Remote Code Execution (970710)
- MS09-047 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Format Could Allow Remote Code Execution (973812)
- MS09-048 - Vulnerabilities in Windows TCP/IP Could Allow Remote Code Execution (967723)
- MS09-046 - Vulnerability in DHTML Editing Component ActiveX Control Could Allow Remote Code Execution (956844)
A more technical version of the Security Bulletin can be found at Microsoft TechNet and an end-user version is available at Microsoft's Security Updates website.
See also the MSRC blog: September 2009 Bulletin Release. And the Security Research and Defense blog for additional technical information on these updates.
Well, you know the drill... point your mouse to the Microsoft Update website and start updating.
Have a wonderful day!