Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 2009
A little late, but here it is. Microsoft released another couple of updates on the usual "Patch Tuesday", July 4th. There are three "critical" and three "important" updates to download and to install.
- MS09-029 - Vulnerabilities in the Embedded OpenType Font Engine Could Allow Remote Code Execution (961371)
- MS09-028 - Vulnerabilities in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (971633)
- MS09-032 - Cumulative Security Update of ActiveX Kill Bits (973346)
- MS09-033 - Vulnerability in Virtual PC and Virtual Server Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (969856)
- MS09-031 - Vulnerability in Microsoft ISA Server 2006 Could Cause Elevation of Privilege (970953)
- MS09-030 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Publisher Could Allow Remote Code Execution (969516)
As usual, a more technical version of the Security Bulletin can be found at TechNet and an end-user version is available at Microsoft's Security website.
See also the MSRC blog: Security Bulletin Webcast Video, Questions and Answers – July 2009
Have a wonderful day! From a Starbucks store in sunny Seattle....