Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for October 2007
On October 10th, Microsoft released the following updates:
- Vulnerability in Kodak Image Viewer Could Allow Remote Code Execution (923810)
- Security Update for Outlook Express and Windows Mail (941202)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (939653)
- Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (942695)
- Vulnerability in RPC Could Allow Denial of Service (933729)
- Vulnerability in Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 Could Result in Elevation of Privilege Within the SharePoint Site (942017)
A more technical version of the Security Bulletin can be found at TechNet and an end-user version is available at Microsoft's Security At Home site.
You can obtain the security updates offered this month on Windows Update, from Download Center on Security and Critical Releases ISO CD Image files. For more information, see Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 913086.
See also: MRSC: October 2007 Monthly Release.