Wed, Oct 5 2011 11:34
Microsoft Licensing the insiders review for home and work
One of the areas Microsoft has always feedback on is Licensing. Whether you need to buy one license from a traditional retail store or explore options for a more flexible volume licensing program, it can be confusing and sometimes downright intimidating to figure out what you need. The following is a list Microsoft believes will help with highlighted resources you can use to help figure out exactly what you need when you talk with your software reseller.
Speaking of licensing – when it comes to virtualization and competitive claims at a more cost effective Virtualization solution for your server rooms. I dug up a great – no nonsense breakdown on recent licensing changes in the industry and how our offering stacks up.
· Licensing FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Product Licensing
· The SMB How to Buy Portal: receive clear purchasing and licensing information that is easy to understand in order to help facilitate quick decision making.
· Microsoft License Advisor (MLA): Use MLA to research Microsoft Volume Licensing products, programs and pricing.
· Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) – Already have a volume License? Use the VLSC to get you easy access to all your licensing information in one location.
· Windows 7 Comparison: Compare versions of Windows and find out which one is right for you
· Office 2010 Comparison: Find out which Office suite is right for you.
I am sure this will solve all your Microsoft licensing questions you could ever have in a million years .