“I have fallen and I can’t get up!” It is a cry for help that shouldn’t go unanswered. Peers support groups like IAMCP and other community groups are always a great mix of real world expertise and practical answers. Having said that, Microsoft provides the following resources to help with your common, everyday IT challenges.
Based on feedback and constructive criticism, Microsoft Canada has identified key areas where they can improve and help you by providing better resources to answer your questions, solve your real world problems and help you achieve your business goals. Microsoft is listening. Maybe it’s just ensuring you know you have a voice – or just making your life a little easier at the end of the day – whatever it takes.
One of the areas Microsoft has received feedback on is Help and Support. Let's face it, you may not have a direct contact person from Microsoft that you can call up when you have a problem and with the pace of technology today, you just can't wait for things to sort themselves out. So you either commit you or your teams' time and energy to fixing that issue, or you hire someone to come in and fix it. But what if I told you there were some great Microsoft Resources available for support that you could use? It may not be the only way, but it should give you a great start when you need to tackle your next IT challenge.
Help and Resources
· Microsoft Product Solution Center – Get product support information for the majority of Microsoft products.
· Microsoft Answers – Ask questions and get answers from real people, or search for answers others have received.
· Microsoft Fix it Solution Center – Find automated solutions for your issues.
· @MicrosoftHelps – Follow Microsoft Customer Service and Support on Twitter. Experienced customer service agents respond to your questions in real-time tweets.
· Enterprise Business Center – Access resources for enterprise customers.
· Microsoft Small Business Center – Find resources for small and medium-sized businesses.
Other Resources You May Find Useful
- Microsoft Virtual Academy - For Free Training To Help Improve Your IT Skill Set.
- TechNet Evaluation Center - Try some of the latest Microsoft products like Office 365, Windows Intune or System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 for free, before you buy.
- TechNet Newsletter - Sign Up To Receive The Latest IT News and Developments, Product Releases, Expert Insights and Support Services with Microsoft's complimentary biweekly newsletter for industry professionals.