Sat, Mar 13 2010 14:23
Software Startups get Microsoft Software for free
Bizspark - Software Startups get what you need!
Microsoft has an exciting new program specifically designed to provide early stage Startups like yours with software, support, and visibility to help ignite your success. The program, called BizSpark, provides access to:
- Software. Join BizSpark and you’re just clicks away from having access to current, full-featured development tools, including Visual Studio Team System, plus production licensing to develop and bring your solution to market.
- Support. BizSpark provides you with professional technical support from Microsoft and connects you to a global community of business experts who can help guide you through the hurdles of growing your business.
- Visibility. Through BizSpark, you’ll have the opportunity to achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients and partners.
Eligibility requirements are minimal: If you're a
- privately held company building a software-based product or service (even using open source code),
- in business for fewer than three years, and with
- less than USD$1M in annual revenue, you're in!
To join BizSpark, you must be sponsored by a BizSpark Network Partner, such as Available Technology. You’ll find more program details here. When you’re ready to sign up, contact me at 425-577-7377 about sponsorship and get your enrollment code.
Once you have your enrollment code, joining BizSpark is fast and easy. No payment or credit card information is required, and there are no upfront costs. (Microsoft will assess a USD$100 program offering fee at the end of participation in the program, or the end of three years, whichever comes first.)
Get your Startup fired up! Visit the Microsoft Startup Zone to learn more!
Available Technology Mentorship for Software Startups
Available Technology is offering a startup mentorship package. There is a lot more to the software business than writing code and Available Technology has been doing it for 16 years. My experience in executive roles with major industry associations coupled with deep resources with Microsoft and hundreds of Microsoft partners across North America means this package offers great value. As somone who has sold software solutions to the largest companies in the world, getting it right the first time can be the difference between believingi n yourslef and struggling for years. Contact us to get your custom 8 hour mentorship consultation for just $500. The package will help you get focused in any of the areas which are most applicable to your needs. Choose from:
- Accounting Systems
- Sales and Customer Management Systems
- Channel Development and Social Networking
- Professional IT systems and code mamangment
- Collaboaration and Project Management
- Contacts and Introductions
- Business Plan Review and Structuring
" I beleive in the spirit and drive of high quality people who motivate themselves and strive to be creative", said Jeff Loucks to Remond Magazine. " Most just need a nudge in the right direction to be successful."
Filed under: Bizspark, Software Startup, Mentorship
Subscribe in a reader