Thu, Jan 7 2010 13:13
Microsoft Partner Network - Is there value in being a Microsoft Partner?
This is a topic that I have always felt passionate about and I have never really known how to address it. I am hoping to take a discussion oriented approach and I hope that readers will post comments. I am on the board of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners and the goal of that association is to look out for existing and future partners. The association strives to help partners progress, cooperate and collaborate.
- I would like examples of what you think Microsoft could do better.
- Has being a partner has been good for you.
- What do you think is missing in the partner program.
- Would you like to engage with partners better.
- Is there value in being a Microsoft Partner?
Please post a comment and let me know what you are thinking. The above is just a suggestion... please feel free to comment anyway you like.
Filed under: Partner Value, Feedback, IAMCP
Subscribe in a reader