Sun, Sep 6 2009 4:25
August 2009 Topics List for the Global EBS User Group
Here are some of the topics covered this month in the Global EBS User Group.
- Server 2008 SP2
- Active Directory userWorkstation Attribute
- VHD Creation taking a long time...
- How to install Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 on servers that are running Windows Essential Business Server 2008:
- Microsoft would like your input for the next version of EBS
- Migrating SBS Companyweb to EBS
- VMware install and migration at later date.
- SBS 2003 Migration - Final Steps
- License question
- RWW users getting kicked out after 30 minutes.
- Greenfield site setup
- Web caching exceptions
- GFI freeware to monitor ISA server
- Fun with Spam Filters
- Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Medium Business Edition
- Router Config for TMG VPN on EBS
- EBS Clock settings
- Security server networking
- Invitation to participate in Microsoft Research
- SCE Monitoring error
- Antivirus on EBS Servers
- CALs for additional servers in EBS domain
- Best way to call Microsoft
- Outlook consuming large amount of resources when replying to group m
- VPN Client Access Issue
More information about the Global EBS User Group
Filed under: User Group, EBS, Global EBS User Group, News