SharePoint Technologies Events / SoCalCodeCamp / Webcasts June 2012
- Three Ways to Identify If You are Ready for SharePoint Online
- 6/20/2012 4:00 PM Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Ready or not, Office365 for SharePoint is here to stay. But, is your institution ready to leverage it to the fullest? Join us on this webinar to find out the three key questions you need to be asking yourself. Attendees will also be treated to an exclusive sneak peak of ControlPoint Education Edition designed specifically to enable your organization to embrace the Office365 version of SharePoint with complete control, governance and security.
- Business Intelligence 101
- 6/21/2012 2:00 PM Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- This session focuses on building dashboards, reports, and scorecards using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SQL, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office).
- Unleash Your Productivity - Support Executive Decision Systems with Business Intelligence
6/22/2012 11:00 AM Time zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- Are you interested in Microsoft productivity solutions and would like to hear more about the technology directly from Microsoft? Join us for 60 minutes to hear Microsoft technology experts deliver information on the latest Microsoft technologies, solution demos and product tips and tricks.
- Business Intelligence 101 – 2nd Delivery
7/19/2012 2:00 PM Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This session focuses on building dashboards, reports, and scorecards using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SQL, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office).
Creating Business Intelligence SharePoint 2010, SQL2012 & Windows Server 2012
- 4:00 PM - Saturday, June 23, 2012 - Location: 161 UCSD
- This session will cover topics such as SharePoint 2010, with Windows 8, and SQL 2012 PowerPivot, Visio Services PowerView PerformancePoint , Reporting Services, Excel Services, KPIs, and much more... Also, receive an 8GB Flash Drive filled with FREE SharePoint content for your participation during the session.
Discover why your next SharePoint project will use SQL Server 2012
Developing List Definitions & Event Receivers with Visual Studio 2012
- 1:30 PM - Saturday, June 23, 2012 – Location 161 UCSD
- This session demonstrates how to create a List Definition with a corresponding List Instance, and then attach an Event Receiver to the list to perform some tasks like rename and archive. The objective of this session is to learn how to build List Definitions, List Instances, and Event Receivers using Visual Studio 2012 with a discussion on the enhancements built into Visual Studio 2012.
Along with how to use the Developer Dashboard in SharePoint 2010. The DEV environment is Windows 8, SQL2012, both Visual Studio 2010 /11 Beta, and SharePoint 2010. Also, receive an 8GB Flash Drive filled with FREE SharePoint content for your participation during the session.
• Create a SharePoint List Definition Project with List Instance
• Customize the SharePoint List Definition and List Instance
• Add an Event Receiver
• Enable the Developer Dashboard
• Use the Developer Dashboard
Search and Enterprise Content Management - Find your content now!
- 2:45 PM - Saturday, June 23, 2012 – Location 161 UCSD
- How many of you have copied contents from File Shares only to find that you can still not find anything just not find it faster?
I will show with a few simple steps how to implement automatic tagging or in place tagging so you don’t have to wait for your next migration or force management to use s spreadsheet to identify every document by using Boolean search not just synonyms as part of your Term Set.
If you choose to only use the Enterprise Keyword Settings on every document library I will give you a script to enable this feature on every document library. If you choose to use your own site columns I will provide a script that will make your Content Type the primary and apply it to every document library, then show how to modify the search result refiners so that you can drill through your search results. You don't have to wait to make search work. Also, receive an 8GB Flash Drive filled with FREE SharePoint content for your participation during the session.
Do it now SharePoint Search ROCKS
Also, don’t forget to register for SoCalCodeCamp in San Diego June 23rd and 24th and SharePoint Saturday San Diego June 30th...AND dont forget to let us know how you like or dislike our sessions using SpeakerRate.com and rating each of our sessions so we can improve them for you!