Holiday Season 2012 – Seven safety tips for online shopping
More online safety tips for the 2012 holiday season:
QUOTE: It is time for a more consumer oriented blog post with a couple of hints about what to watch out for during the holiday online shopping season. How do you watch out and tell who is naughty and nice online? You better check twice or you better not cry if you lose your money, your credit cards, or even your identity.
1. Stick to Sellers you Know
2. Don't Trust Customer Reviews Blindly
3. Be Careful with "Phishing"
4. Watch Your Credit Card Statement Carefully
5. Be a Cautious Seller
6. Be Careful When and How to Meet a Craigslist Seller
7. Don't Buy Stolen Property