Opera 9.22 - Security and Vista improvements release
Opera 9.22 is available for improved security and Windows Vista support. In using this as a complementary browser with IE 7 and Firefox, no issues have been encountered so far.
Opera 9.22 for Windows is available for download.
Changes Since Opera 9.21
- Fix to allow toolbars to use bold fonts again.
- Tabs can be dragged between windows using the Windows panel again.
- Info panel title now correctly displays Web page title and mail subjects that contain HTML.
- Scripting and display fixes for the Silverlight plug-in.
- Multiple stability fixes.
- Improved stability and performance of BitTorrent.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense. See the advisory.
- Prevented an issue where data URLs could be used to display the wrong address in the address bar. See the advisory.
- Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs. Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis. See the advisory.
- Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
- Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and Netscape Multicert files.
- Fix for accessing certain Web sites using Windows Vista.