Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator v6.1
The Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator v6.1 was recently made available to download.
According to the Release Notes page, here’s the list of changes
- Fixed operator mistake in calcNumActiveDBsSF formula
- Fixed missed validation scenario where the calculator could recommend a copy count that could not be deployed on the custom disk architecture
- Optimized remaining servers formula
- Fixed an issue where single datacenter, multiple databases per volume architecture with lagged copies didn't calculate the correct number of
- Fixed VirtCPUFactor reference
- Various comment changes
- Improved cell highlights for insufficient disk capacity on storage design tab
- Added additional storage capacities – 1.2TB, 6TB and 8TB
- Fixed database count validation logic to take into consideration dedicated lagged copy servers
To get the detailed instructions on how to use it, download Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator Readme.
To download the tool itself, click here.