Microsoft Exchange PST Capture 2.0
Microsoft Exchange PST Capture 2.0 has recently been made available to download.
PST Capture 2.0 is used to discover and import Outlook Personal Folder (.pst) File Format files into Exchange Server and Exchange Online. PST Capture helps an organization that wishes to gain more control over their email data repositories by placing them into Exchange. By optionally installing PST Capture Agents on target machines, administrators can determine where .pst files are located and who their file owner is via the PST Capture Console. Administrators can import .pst files via Import Lists to Exchange Server or Exchange Online. Data can be directly imported into the primary mailbox or associated archive mailbox.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista
- Review the Technical Documentation prior to installation of Microsoft Exchange PST Capture 2.0
- Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013, if used to import to Exchange Server 2010 or Exhange 2013 mailboxes or In-Place Archives
- Exchange Online (Office 365) subscription if used to import to Exchange Online (Office 365) mailboxes or In-Place Archives
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later
- PowerShell 3.0 or later
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 x64 (only required on the host computer where you install the Central Service and Console)