Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculator v16.5
Ross Smith IV announced at the Microsoft Exchange Team Blog that the Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculator has been updated to version 16.5.
According to the Updates Tracking page, here’s the list of changes:
Version 16.5 Updates
- Fixed two-node stretched DAG scenario that resulted in calculator not reporting Fixed an issue with diskpart.ps1 that prevented the script from executing.
Version 16.4 Updates
- Fixed secondary datacenter disk calculations to use the correct formula for calculating the formatted disk capacity for the transaction log disks.
- Fixed “—“ rounding logic error that could occur in the results tables of the Activation worksheet for site resilient scenarios.
- Fixed a scenario where the calculator would report there were too many copies in the secondary datacenter validation checks.
- Added throughput requirements information for supporting Background Database Maintenance operations.
New Functionality – Virtualization Support
New Functionality – Database Copy Distribution
To get the detailed instructions on how to use it, read Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculator.
To download the tool itself, click here.