RTM: Exchange Server 2010 SP1
Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1 was released yesterday! Here’s a small list of what’s new:
- New Deployment Functionality
- Client Access Server Role Improvements
- Improvements in Transport Functionality
- Permissions Functionality
- Exchange Store and Mailbox Database Functionality
- Mailbox and Recipients Functionality
- High Availability and Site Resilience Functionality
- Messaging Policy and Compliance Functionality
- Unified Messaging Server Role Improvements
- Audit Logging Improvements
- Support for Coexistence with Exchange Online
- Support for Multi-Tenancy
Before installing SP1, please read the Release Notes For Exchange Server 2010 SP1 and make sure you install the necessary prerequisites.
There are also some related downloads with the RTM version of SP1:
- Exchange Server 2010 SP1 UM Language Packs [*NEW Language Packs*] - These downloads contain pre-recorded prompts, grammar files, text to speech data, Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) files, and Voice Mail Preview capabilities for a specific language that is supported by Exchange 2010 SP1 Unified Messaging (UM). Warning: This UM language pack must only be installed as an add-in to Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Unified Messaging.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Language Pack Bundle - This download contains the most recently updated language packs for Exchange 2010. The language bundle includes all packs for all supported languages.
- Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Help - This download contains a standalone version of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 Help.
- Exchange Management Shell Quick Reference for Exchange 2010 - This download contains a quick reference sheet that can be used to access frequently used Exchange Management Shell cmdlets and syntax in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.