Free Microsoft Exchange Monitoring Tool
SolarWinds released recently a free Microsoft Exchange monitoring tool.
"SolarWinds free Exchange Monitor is a clever desktop dashboard that continuously monitors Microsoft Exchange to deliver real-time insight into Exchange services, mail queue sizes, and host server health.
SolarWinds free Exchange Monitor makes it easy to:
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot Exchange server problems, preventing email delays and calendaring issues
- Spot growing mail queues that can indicate bigger issues, like transport failures, Internet connection failures, and virus activity
- Leverage out-of-the-box settings based on best practices to start monitoring Exchange immediately
- Prevent performance issues before they impact users with built-in red, yellow, and green health indicators
- Monitor critical server health indicators, including disk space, CPU utilization, and memory utilization to ensure optimal hardware functionality."
This is how the tool looks like:
When you first run it, you're presented with a window to configure the desired threshold and what services to monitor: