subject: exchange

Rui Silva - Exchanging Knowledge About Exchange

Recent Posts

Tags

News

Disclaimer

  • This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer's view in anyway. Please use the Exchange Forums for support requests.

Email Notifications

Blogroll

Links

Archives

Exchange Component Architecture Poster

This is really, really cool (geekness alert!). If a picture is worth a thousand words, that has never been so true as it is in the Exchange Server 2007 Component Architecture Poster.

The poster highlights the architecture and feature set of Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, making it much easier to understand.

Overview
Aside from showing the high-level architecture, this poster highlights the feature set of Exchange Server 2007. Sections include:

  • Management and Monitoring
  • High Availability
  • Client Access, Edge Transport, Hub Transport, Mailbox, and Unified Messaging server roles
  • When printed, this poster measures 30.5 inches by 20.5 inches (77,5 cm x 52 cm).

Comments

Robert said:

It makes more sense to me when print-out fitted to 8.5 x 11...   %-(

# November 8, 2007 9:24 AM

Barbarian » Exchange Component Architecture Poster said:

Pingback from  Barbarian » Exchange Component Architecture Poster

# November 12, 2007 2:25 AM

600sel Appliances, 600sel 2nd Hand Mercedes Benz Slk S65 Amg said:

Pingback from  600sel Appliances, 600sel 2nd Hand Mercedes Benz Slk S65 Amg

# May 20, 2010 1:00 PM

Passport Wholesale Honda Oem Parts, Passport Car Parts Wholesale said:

Pingback from  Passport Wholesale Honda Oem Parts, Passport Car Parts Wholesale

# May 21, 2010 11:39 PM

Buy Eagle Talon Chrysler, Talon Substitute Professional Advice said:

Pingback from  Buy Eagle Talon Chrysler, Talon Substitute Professional Advice

# May 22, 2010 3:17 PM

Much Wii Fit Costs Revealed Xbox 360, Discount Arrow Rests Whisker Biscuit Replacement - 281.unlockiphone30.net said:

Pingback from  Much Wii Fit Costs Revealed Xbox 360, Discount Arrow Rests Whisker Biscuit Replacement - 281.unlockiphone30.net

# May 22, 2010 10:57 PM

E 100 Econoline Club Wagon Parts Mercury Merkur, E 450 Econoline Super Duty Headlight Crown Victoria Capa Certified - 113.binggreen.com said:

Pingback from  E 100 Econoline Club Wagon Parts Mercury Merkur, E 450 Econoline Super Duty Headlight Crown Victoria Capa Certified - 113.binggreen.com

# May 23, 2010 5:59 AM

Samsung B210, W210 Used Look Mercedes Benz - 332.tijuanareader.com said:

Pingback from  Samsung B210, W210 Used Look Mercedes Benz - 332.tijuanareader.com

# May 24, 2010 11:47 AM

Business Cpr Reno, Suzuki Reno Cars Review - 217.codebluehacks.org said:

Pingback from  Business Cpr Reno, Suzuki Reno Cars Review - 217.codebluehacks.org

# May 24, 2010 2:19 PM

630csi Donate, Bmw 630csi Behr Radiator Core - 163.dlmreza.net said:

Pingback from  630csi Donate, Bmw 630csi Behr Radiator Core - 163.dlmreza.net

# May 24, 2010 7:43 PM

Chrysler Lhs Performance Parts Fuel Injector, Chrysler Lhs Replacement Assembly Headlight Bulb - 243.1fh.org said:

Pingback from  Chrysler Lhs Performance Parts Fuel Injector, Chrysler Lhs Replacement Assembly Headlight Bulb - 243.1fh.org

# May 25, 2010 1:32 AM

1990 - 2009 @ S320 Parts Accounts Receivable Front Bumper, S320 Free Northline Express Weber Gas Grills - 93.zapstreaming.com said:

Pingback from  1990 - 2009 @ S320 Parts Accounts Receivable Front Bumper, S320 Free Northline Express Weber Gas Grills - 93.zapstreaming.com

# May 27, 2010 9:00 AM

1980 - 1991 @ Cabrio Sale Classified Eurovan Volkswagen Tiguan, Eurovan Performance Wheel Covers Factory - 418.renters.ws said:

Pingback from  1980 - 1991 @ Cabrio Sale Classified Eurovan Volkswagen Tiguan, Eurovan Performance Wheel Covers Factory - 418.renters.ws

# May 31, 2010 1:34 PM