Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB940006)
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 4 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
Update Rollup 4 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
For a list of changes included in this update rollup see KB940006.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
Issues that the update rollup fixes
- KB930809 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)
- KB935490 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935490)
- KB935999 Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935999)
Update Rollup 4 for Exchange 2007 fixes the issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 930463 You receive NDR messages for some recipients when you send e-mail messages on an Exchange 2007-based server
- 937656 You experience problems in Outlook Web Access for Exchange 2007 after daylight saving time (DST) starts in New Zealand in 2007
- 936300 A mailbox move operation stops responding when you move a mailbox from an Exchange 2003 mailbox store or from an Exchange 2007 mailbox store to another Exchange 2007 mailbox store
- 932561 Appointments that are sent from one Exchange organization to another by using Exchange 2007 may be incorrect by one hour if one organization is in the Western Australia time zone
- 937861 You receive a non-delivery report (NDR) message when you try to send an e-mail message to a third-party connector address by using a third-party connector on an Exchange 2007-based computer
- 938359 The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service stops responding in Exchange 2007 after you enable the Standard Response option on a moderated public folder
- 940052 Error message when you use the Exchange Management Console to try to reconnect a mailbox to a user account: "The specified mailbox is not unique on database"
- 933314 Mobile devices cannot send e-mail by using the AirSync feature in an Exchange Server 2007 organization that has more than one thousand accepted domains
- 939560 Users cannot download offline address books in Exchange 2007 when you use Microsoft Solution for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration version 4.0