8 Random Things
I'm pretty sure that since the beginning of this blog I only wrote posts strictly related to Exchange Server or to my activity as an MVP.
I keep reading on other blogs personal stuff, when someone gets tagged from this kind of chained posts. It finally reached me, thanks to Paul.
So, here are 8 completely random things about me:
- I live near Lisbon (a little bit to the South) in Portugal.
- I don't have any pets, although my girlfriend keeps promising me one puppy.
- In my free time, I like to hang out with friends (who doesn't?), go to the cinema, reading or listening to some music.
- I like to travel. Besides most countries in Europe, I've been in the USA, Brazil, Cuba, Mexico and Thailand. I'd like to visit Japan and Patagonia. I would also like to go to Antarctica, Australia and take a trip on the Trans-Siberian Express.
- I've also been in Africa, since I was born in Guinea-Bissau. I would like to go there one of these days.
- I have an elder brother.
- I'm a big fan of U2 (since my teenage years), although my musical taste has evolved since that. Here's my latest Amazon Wishlist (hey, I'm not asking you anything).
- I lied in the interview for my first job. I told that I was planning a career in IT, although what I really wanted was Electronics. Man, I was so wrong! Since I started working in this business 10 years ago, I can't imagine me doing anything else.
And now, let's not break the chain: Alberto, Andy, Henrik, Jim, João Paulo, Jota, Neil and Paulo it's your turn.