Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for Hotmail
With Microsoft Office Outlook Connector Beta, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free!
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm so addicted to Windows Live Mail that I can't imagine any other way of accessing my Hotmail accounts!
With Outlook Connector Beta, you can use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free! Calendar, tasks and notes can also be accessed and managed in Outlook for accounts with a paid subscription.
Note: A older, non-Beta version of the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector is also available.
Outlook Connector Beta enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your Live Mail Contacts.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
With a paid subscription, Outlook Connector Beta enables these additional features:
- Manage, share, and synchronize your Windows Live Calendar in Outlook.
- Access your Tasks and Notes.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007