TechEd IT Forum 2007
TechEd IT Forum is Microsoft’s premier European conference designed to provide IT professionals with technical training, information and community resources to build, plan, deploy and manage the secure connected enterprise.
Customize your own technical curriculum with a choice of hundreds of learning opportunities; evaluate the latest products in the labs and meet face-to-face with the Microsoft and industry experts behind the products.
Why TechEd IT Forum?
- Evaluate up-and-coming and released Microsoft technologies before you roll them out, including Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, the 2007 Microsoft Office System, Windows Vista, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, and Windows Server code name "Longhorn."
- Increase infrastructure and user security with Microsoft Forefront products
- Hear about the increased functionality of SQL Server code name "Katmai" and how it builds upon the success of SQL Server 2005
- Acquire insights from Microsoft and industry experts on the products you work with every day
- Learn how to solve issues relating to deployment and integration, troubleshooting, and infrastructure management
- Improve your existing IT infrastructure productivity and management
- Prepare for the challenges of tomorrow
TechEd IT Forum will advance your thinking with new ideas and practical real-world solutions. With an increased number of technical sessions you will become more productive, unlocking your potential and enabling you to drive the best business results.
Following the unprecedented interest last year, register on/before 31 July 2007 and qualify for the Super Early Bird Offer. Receive the €300 Early Bird discount off the full price PLUS bonus value-add benefits that will make your experience at TechEd IT Forum that much more rewarding.