Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB935999)
Microsoft has released Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. I wonder how many update rollups we'll see until Service Pack 1...
Update Rollup 3 for Exchange 2007 fixes the issues that are described in the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Overview Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2007 resolves issues that were found in Exchange Server 2007 since the software was released. This update rollup is highly recommended for all Exchange Server 2007 customers.
- 931328 An integer is added to the end of the legacyExchangeDN attribute of a newly created mailbox in Exchange 2007
- 930468 The attachment is not displayed when you use Outlook 2003 to open an e-mail message that contains an attachment
- 931842 Error message when the sender or the receiver of a meeting request has a double-byte character set (DBCS) display name in Exchange Server 2007: "The requested property was not found"
- 932207 Error message when a user tries to open a forwarded message to accept or to deny a resource request in Exchange Server 2007: "Cannot open the free/busy information"
- 932515 You receive a 5.2.0 non-delivery report (NDR) message when you send an e-mail message to an Exchange 2007 server that is running the Isinteg.exe tool in a dismounted mailbox store
- 934887 DBCS characters are converted into two question marks in a forwarded e-mail message in Exchange 2007
For a list of changes included in this update rollup see KB935999.
This is a cumulative update rollup and replaces the following:
- KB930809 Update Rollup 1 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)
- KB935490 Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2007 (KB930809)