Windows Live Mail Desktop
Windows Live Mail Desktop is now available publicly. No beta invitation emails are necessary. Simply go through the process below and you should be up and running in minutes:
- Go to http://ideas.live.com
- Find the tile for “Windows Live Mail Desktop beta”
- Click on “sign up”
- Click on “download”
- Walk through the beta agreement and accept.
- Download and you’re done!
- Be sure to sign into Mail Desktop with the Passport email address you used in step 3 and 4.
Here are a few more features of this application:
- Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL and Gmail)
- The power of desktop software with the flexibility of Web-based e-mail
- A way to get your newsgroups and RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail
- The ability to compose, delete, and organize e-mail even when you're offline
- A massive 2GB* of online inbox storage
- Address AutoComplete and other handy features to let you speed through your e-mail like never before
- The power to instantly add an MSN Spaces blog entry about any message
- Keep in touch with your MSN Messenger contacts right from inside the program
- Easy creation and editing of photo e-mails