MVP another year
It's my first renewal, I've just received the confirmation e-mail saying that I was nominated as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for another year. Overall, my personal evaluation of the program is quite positive. Here are some notes:
- In my home country, Portugal, there are still lots of people who don't know the MVP program;
- Internationally the brand is recognized and a it's synonym for technical competency;
- The Global Summit is excellent. It's a pity that it only happens every 18 months;
- I think that the privileged information we MVP's have access could be better;
- The possibility to met Microsoft employees is a great benefit;
- And last, but not the least, a word for all the people I got to know from all around the world. Guys, you are terrific (you know who you are)!