Tue, Jan 11 2011 14:04
Microsoft Security Advisory Notification - January 11, 2011
Issued: January 11, 2011
Filed under: Advisories / Bulletins
Security Advisories Updated or Released Today
* Microsoft Security Advisory (973811)
- Title: Extended Protection for Authentication
- Revision Note: V1.10 (January 11, 2011): Updated the FAQ
with information about a new release enabling Microsoft
Office Live Meeting Service Portal to opt in to Extended
Protection for Authentication.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2488013)
- Title: Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could
Allow Remote Code Execution
- Revision Note: V1.2 (January 11, 2011): Added the
workaround, Prevent the recursive loading of CSS style sheets
in Internet Explorer, and revised Executive Summary to
reflect investigation of limited attacks.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2269637)
- Title: Insecure Library Loading Could Allow Remote
- Revision Note: V4.0 (January 11, 2011): Added Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS11-001, "Vulnerability in Windows Backup
Manager Could Allow Remote Code Execution," to the Updates
relating to Insecure Library Loading section.