Tue, Feb 9 2010 15:58
Microsoft Security Advisory Notification - February 9, 2010
Issued: February 9, 2010
Filed under: Advisories / Bulletins
Security Advisories Updated or Released Today
* Microsoft Security Advisory (979682)
- Title: Vulnerability in Windows Kernel Could Allow
Elevation of Privilege
- Revision Note: V2.0 (February 9, 2010): Advisory updated to
reflect publication of security bulletin.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (977377)
- Title: Vulnerability in TLS/SSL Could Allow Spoofing
- Revision Note: V1.0 (February 9, 2010): Advisory published.