Tue, Feb 10 2009 16:52
Microsoft Security Advisory Notification - February 10, 2009
Issued: February 10, 2009
Filed under: Advisories / Bulletins
Security Advisories Updated or Released Today
* Microsoft Security Advisory (961040)
- Title: Vulnerability in SQL Server Could Allow
Remote Code Execution
- Revision Note: V2.0 (February 10, 2009): Advisory updated
to reflect publication of security bulletin.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (960715)
- Title: Update Rollup for ActiveX Kill Bits
- Revision Note: Advisory published.