Tue, Dec 16 2008 4:09
Microsoft Security Advisory Notification - December 15, 2008
Issued: December 15, 2008
Security Advisories Updated or Released Today
* Microsoft Security Advisory (961051)
- Title: Vulnerability in Internet Explorer Could
Allow Remote Code Execution
- Revision Note: December 15, 2008: Updated the workarounds,
Disable XML Island functionality and Disable Row Position
functionality of OLEDB32.dll.
Filed under: Advisories / Bulletins
* Microsoft Security Advisory (960906)
- Title: Vulnerability in WordPad Text Converter
Could Allow Remote Code Execution
- Revision Note: December 15, 2008: Updated the workaround,
Disable the WordPad Text Converter for Word 97.