Tue, Jun 12 2007 12:42
Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for June 12, 2007
Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s).
- Vulnerability in the Windows Schannel Security
Package Could Allow Remote Code Execution (935840)
- Cumulative Security Update for Internet
- Cumulative Security Update for Outlook Express
and Windows Mail (929123)
- Vulnerability in Win32 API Could Allow Remote
Code Execution (935839)
- Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Visio Could Allow
Remote Code Execution (927051)
in Windows Vista Could Allow Information Disclosure (931213)
represents our regularly scheduled monthly bulletin release
(second Tuesday of each month). Please note that Microsoft may release
bulletins out side of this schedule if we determine the need to do so.
Filed under: Advisories / Bulletins
you have any questions regarding the patch or its implementation after
reading the above listed bulletin you should contact Product Support
Services in the United States at 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338).
International customers should contact their local subsidiary.