I just completed my BDD 2007 Standard Edition Advanced Training Guide.
It included Windows Deployment Service, SMS 2003 OSD Update and Office 2007.
You can use it as an additional reference of my previous BDD 2007 Training Guide.!
The MOM 2005 SP1 Agent Prerequisite Component for Windows XP Embedded extracts the components required for the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent to work on Windows XP Embedded.
Business Desktop Deployment (BDD) 2007 Beta 2 is now available for download on Microsoft Connect. BDD 2007 provides end-to-end guidance and automation for large-scale deployment of Microsoft® Windows VistaT and the 2007 Microsoft Office system.
BDD 2007 Beta 2 has been updated to support Windows Vista RC1 and now includes guidance and automation for Zero Touch Installation (ZTI) using Microsoft Systems Management Server (SMS) 2003 as well as image creation of Microsoft Windows® XP desktop images.
BDD 2007 Beta 2 extends Beta 1 with the following key features:
- Zero Touch Installation (ZTI) using SMS 2003 (requires OSD Update build 3726) in addition to Lite Touch Installation (LTI) when SMS 2003 is not in place.
- Windows XP desktop image creation.
- x64 hardware (running Windows XP or Windows Vista).
- BDD Workbench installation of the Windows AIK during first use.
- Windows Deployment Services images for Refresh, Replace, New, and Upgrade scenarios.
- BDD Workbench now builds the set of files needed for SMS 2003 OS Deployment Feature Pack package creation.
- Office 2007 deployment is integrated into the BDD Workbench to build the source share, create, and populate the application selection screens.
- New OS source move feature-faster than copy when adding a new OS to Workbench and the source is the same drive-primarily added to enhance demos and training.
- Application grouping with dependency checking.
- Product ID key handling for Windows XP and Windows Vista deployment scenarios.
- Removable media deploy points and better filtering to reduce media size.
- Fewer restrictions on version mixing of newer WAIK and Vista releases. Version checks now performed and detected issues are displayed.
- User State Migration Tool (USMT) update for Windows Vista RC1.
To download the software and documentation, please go to http://connect.microsoft.com and sign in using the passport account you used originally to register for the SCE beta site.