Download do SCDPM 2012 beta: Compare as consoles
Com o final do ano chegando já podemos esperar novos BETAS para a suíte System Center, e agora podemos testar o SCDPM 2012 Beta, lançado ontem, vejam as novidades:
· Centralized Management of DPM Servers (built on top of SCOM UI )
§ A Central Console from which you can monitor and manage all the backup servers in your datacenter.
§ Need it today for the DPM 2010 environment? We got it! - Use a single console to monitor both DPM 2012 and DPM 2010 servers! (Make sure you download the interoperability patch for DPM 2010)
§ Role Based Access enabled – Use one of the 8 default roles or create a new role from scratch in a minute. Default Roles include : Read-Only User; Recovery Operator ; Reporting Operator; Tier-1 Support (help desk); Tier-2 Support(escalation); TAPE Operator; TAPE Admins and DPM Admins
· Certificate Based Protection Backup machines from domains not trusted by the DPM Server domain including workgroup machines using certificates
· Best for Microsoft Apps
§ Enhanced Hyper-V Support – Faster Hyper-V backups (Express Full) support for standalone Hyper-V hosts and ability to perform item level recovery even when DPM is running inside a VM.
§ Enhanced SharePoint Support– Recover files in seconds. Item level Recovery without moving content DBs. SharePoint RBS Support.
§ SQL FILESTREAM Support
· Cool New UI – Yes. Download it, see it, tell us how you feel.
· TAPE Feature Enhancements – Improved reliability, space optimization and more flexible job management capabilities.
· Consolidate databases of multiple DPM Servers on same SQL Instance.
· And as always, seamless upgrade experience from your existing DPM environment (DPM 2010).
Para fazer download o SCDPM 2012 Beta clique aqui.
E também, veja uma comparação da nova console com relação ao SCDPM 2010:
Obrigado pela leitura e até a próxima publicação,
Microsoft MVP & MCT | Charter Member: SCVMM & MDOP
Projeto MOF Brasil: Simplificando o Gerenciamento de Serviços de TI
Meu Blog | MOF.com.br | CleberMarques.com | CanalSystemCenter.com.br