Guide To Error C00D11B3 In Windows Media Player
Media Advice Archive
Why do I receive "Encountered a network problem" (C00D11B3)?
Windows Media Player FAQ
How do I stop the Player from acting as if I'm always offline (or returning error codes 0xCOOD1126 or 0xC00D11B3)?
This error generally relates to an issue that is not being caused by Windows Media Player. If the server is down that you are trying to access, the content on the server can not be played. Trying to access the content at a later time should be your first step. If you think Windows Media Player is incorrect about the server being down or busy then please see the following information below. In most cases posting this information in the Windows Media Player Newsgroup is a good way for other Windows Media Player users to help you out. Include the following in your post.
- The link to the content you wish to access.
- Your version of Windows Media Player (WMP) | Help>>About Windows Media Player
- Your current Operating System (OS)
- Your current Network Settings in Windows Media Player. | Tools>>Options>>Network
- Do you have a firewall running?
- Can you play the link in mplayer2.exe? | Start>>Run>>mplayer2.exe