New Media Center Keyboard On The Way
New Microsoft Keyboards To Ship in September | Microsoft is set to unveil two new keyboards this week that it is aiming at home users looking for sleeker, more compact units. One is designed expressly for Windows XP Media Center users. The other is targeted at more of the digital-photographer professional. Both are set to start shipping in September, according to our trusty tipsters. (Picture below, Thanks Steve!)
Update: High Resolution Photo Here (Via ActiveWin)
Update: Flash Demo Here (Via Bink)
- Easy to Use: No special software or setup required.
- Sleek Profile: Compact design made for easy use on your lap.
- Backlit Media Keys: No more triple-tapping to enter text or fumbling with the remote to play movies. The Backlit Media Keys make it easy to control your Media Center PC—even in the dark.
- Green Start Button: One button quickly launches Media Center PC functions.
- Sleek, All-in-One Design: Enjoy clutter-free living with this 3-in-1 keyboard, integrated mouse, and remote.
- 30-Foot Infrared Wireless Range: Control your Media Center PC effortlessly from up to 30 feet across your living room.
- Key Lock: Stow it away when you are done—the Key Lock keeps your keyboard from being turned on by mistake.
- Television Control: The convenience of TV power and volume control built in.
- Easy to Navigate: You are in command with cursor control and Click/Right-Click keys.
Read: Microsoft Remote Keyboard for Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition (Microsoft OEM) Google Cache
Official Product Homepage: Remote Keyboard for Windows® XP Media Center Edition