A week in review - what happens when life goes by?
Well, this has been an eventful week, starting with anger, recentment and the urge to hurt somebody with a golf club and ending with what i'd call a perfect friday - i was told this afternoon that my new laptop was arriving tomorrow, and being the gadget freak i am, i'm majorly excited about it.
So, what else happened
- David Lemphers is back in australia again - welcome back mate.
- My youngest daughter appears to be done teething, for the time being.
- My youngest daugther uttered the first, slightly comprehensible, "da-da-da-da", which i took to meaning me of course..especially as she was drooling on me and giggling away like a happy camper.
- SQL Server 2005 SP2 finally installed properly. have had major problems getting it running on my PC here (SQL Server 2005 Developer edition).
- www.csharpzealot.com reached its first 26 members.
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 was released on Wednesday
- Petrol prices in Perth reached $1.29/Liter which is now 2X as expensive as when i first arrived here in '99.
- Scott Guthrie posts some great info on Extension Methods for "Orcas".
- Mary Jo Foley sets perspective to the question "Is Vista the last big-bang release of Windows"?
So - being a positive (sorta positive anyways) individual i'd say the week hasn't been entirely wasted :)