Sun, Mar 3 2013 18:05
Insight manager out in.... March?
So when did Server 2012 RTM?
HP Systems Insight Manager 7.2 will be available early March
HP SIM 7.2 continues to be the clear choice for managing HP servers and storage and delivers many exciting enhancements
- Latest hardware support
- Latest Hardware support
- Latest ProLiant Gen8 servers
- iLO4 1.20
- VC 3.75
- Location Discovery Services (LDS) on c7000
- Smart Memory and smart disk support
- Flex 10 support
- Latest software releases support
- Windows Server 2012 support (CMS and Managed Node)
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V (CMS and Managed Node)
- Support for Ubuntu LTS 12.04
- Flash 11 support
Every single tile I think I'm not bleeding edge, something reinforces that I AM bleeding edge.
Yes I know that's a trick question... I know when Windows 2012 RTM... back in August of LAST year. So why is it that it's taking HP until MARCH to have an insight manager download ready to go that supports 2012?
Filed under: News