Sun, Mar 27 2011 23:08
Essentials steps - getting users into the console
To import users into the console
1. Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator. For more information, see To open a Command Prompt window as an Administrator.
2. Change directory to c:\program files\windows server\bin
3. Type wsspowershell.exe, and then press ENTER.
4. Type import-wssuser –name <username>, and then press ENTER.
5. Repeat the previous step for each user who you want to import into the console.
Okay it's about at this step that you go... okay someone could have coded up a tool for this....
Filed under: sbs 2011 essentials migration steps