Wed, Mar 28 2007 1:44
The "but truly nothing changed on my machine" tool
Download details: Change Analysis Diagnostic (KB924732): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=097976f8-1124-45b8-9769-b48429a7a6a1&displaylang=en&tm
"But nothing changed".... yeah .. right
The Change Analysis Diagnostic simplifies the identification of recent changes to computers running Windows XP. The diagnostic checks for recent changes to the following:
• Operating system components, such as patches, that are installed as hotfixes or downloads from Windows Update.
• Installed application entries listed in the Add or Remove Programs control panel.
• All kernel mode device and file system drivers.
• Browser helper objects loaded by Internet Explorer.
• ActiveX controls loaded by Internet Explorer.
• Programs loaded automatically during Windows XP startup.
• Programs and Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs) loaded when an application starts.
Filed under: News