Sun, Mar 27 2005 15:19
It's not too late for the Hottest Tour around!
It's not too late to catch the hottest tour around. This tour ROCKS! Get autographs! Get a backstage pass and more! Talk one on one with the tour members! What is this? What really cool tour is this?
Why the SBS Partner tour of course and there is only four venues left! Tavis gives his recap of the tour on the stop in Michigan.
Seriously if you are 'into' SBS, thinking about SBS, interested in SBS you need to get yourself to one of these events. You won't be disappointed.
- March 28 - Omaha, Nebraska - 11802 Pacific Street, Omaha, NE 68154
- March 29 - Irving, Texas - 7000 State Highway 161, Irving, TX 75039
- March 30 - San Antonio, Texas - 4522 Fredericksburg Road,A79, San Antonio, TX 78201
- March 31 - Denver, Colorado - 4643 South Ulster Street,Suite 700, Denver, CO 80237
Hey you know ..I haven't seen any photos from these venues... we're just going to have to see if someone has been taking some!
The following are covered in the FREE, two-hour evening event:
- The Small Business Customer – Data and Trends
- How Partners are making money with SBS 2003
- SBS 2003 SP1 overview and what it means for you and your customers
- SBS 2003 demos
- Product strategy and roadmap
This is a FREE event sponsored by your local SBS User Group. Beyond the valuable and timely information that follows a TS2 event content, you'll also receive:
Filed under: SBS User Group info
- 128mb USB pen drive – Microsoft Partner Program Branded
- Leather Pad-Folio embossed with Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Official SBS 2003 Partner CD from the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server team (just released!)
- An invaluable overview of the soon to be released SBS Service Pack 1 from top level SBS team members
- Helpful information on how SBS Partners make money in the SMB Space
- The latest research covering what and who the SMB customer is, and how you can reach customers based on this latest data
- An invaluable opportunity to network with other local, successful SBS focused Partners (and their local SBS Partner Groups)