New version of the Auto FE Updater available
- Added ProgramsMenuFolder option to create a folder in your Start >> All Programs menu for such shortcuts.
- Added buttons to open the server folder or the Main App Folder in Windows Explorer. If the user gets an error message they only see the button to open the Main App Folder.
- Fixed bug where StartMDB.exe was staying in memory introduced in version 1.77
- Changed StartMethod=FileExtension to use a different API call as the API call I chose to use did not handle file extensions longer than 3 characters consistently including ACCDB and ACCDE.
- Remove Startmethod=FileExtensionSimple as it is now the same as StartMethod=FileExtension
- Documented NewINIPathAndFile in the INI pages and updated the FAQ page. "This line is only used when moving servers or such as this will rewrite the path and name of the StartMDB exe and INI file in the target of the shortcut. This line is only placed in the old INI file."
- Minor bug fixes, and some better error handling and clearer error messages in a few places.
Visit http://www.autofeupdater.com/download.htm to download